Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why Thank you Brianne!

My sister nominated me for the "One Lovely Blogger" Award - hee hee
I think thats only cuz my only post has been about her
but I'm not 100% sure (just 99.9%) lol jk!
SO lets see - its says
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog~
Thank you Brianne!! her fantastically awesome blog is www.photognazi.blogspot.com



Copy the award and paste it to your blog.~ Yea um tried that didnt work! ugh - still learning!

Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.~ I dont know that many

Contact your nominations and let them know they've won. Totally unapplicable! ha ha!


Ok So I'll post what she did - cuz I dont know if thats what you are supposed to do or WHAT!

7 Not-so Interesting Things About Me:

1. I am the poster child for OCD (Obsessive Complusive Disorder) along with various OTHER disorders, which are for another post, (*or more than likely - never), I have several wierd OCD's - My movies have to be alphabatized, my closet is organized by color (normally... dont look now I'll vomit).

2. Apparently I'm addicted to my phone. Though I dont like TALKING on it - my husband thinks I couldnt go a day without it. He's probably right. Lets not try it, and say we did!

3. When I get overwhelmed by something, rather than perservere like most "normal" people I usually just shut down. LOL Who DOES define normal though? I dont get that.

4. I love laughing. I read my sisters blog, or Hyberbole's - when I need to laugh. I think I laugh at things most people think are totally dumb. Thats ok. I like that.

5. I have trouble losing my train of thought. Even during a conversation, I'll forget what I was talking about. I think its just because my brain is so fantastical - but whatever...where was I going with this again? ;-) HA!

6. I am really having a hard time coming up with 7!

7. I. Love. Lamp.

There!! I made it!
Now, are you wearing green today?? If not *pinch*
I just cyber-pinched you!

No comments:

Post a Comment